Respiratory therapists at MedSupply are licensed by the State of Michigan and are registered by the National Board of Respiratory Care. A respiratory therapist will provide a clinical assessment personalized for each oxygen, tracheostomy and sleep disorder therapy customer and individualize a plan of care to meet their needs.
Helping You Breathe Easier with Respiratory Services:
- Respiratory disease education
- Respiratory disease management
- Respiratory rehabilitation exercises
- In your home equipment safety and use
- Client and caregiver education
Respiratory therapists perform specialized services for long term care facilities, such as:
- Employee based respiratory modality in-services
- In-house respiratory evaluations for complex respiratory residents
- Pre-admission screens for hospital discharges
- Pre-survey respiratory modality and oxygen audits
- Optimizing oxygen equipment inventory
MedSupply offers support for in home care, medical supplies and devices.