Respiratory therapists at MedSupply are licensed by the State of Michigan and are registered by the National Board of Respiratory Care. A respiratory therapist will provide a clinical assessment personalized for each oxygen, tracheostomy and sleep disorder therapy customer and individualize a plan of care to meet their needs.
- Respiratory disease education
- Respiratory disease management
- Respiratory rehabilitation exercises
- In your home equipment safety and use
- Client and caregiver education
- Employee based respiratory modality in-services
- In-house respiratory evaluations for complex respiratory residents
- Pre-admission screens for hospital discharges
- Pre-survey respiratory modality and oxygen audits
- Optimizing oxygen equipment inventory
MedSupply offers support for in home care, medical supplies and devices.
MedSupply Patients Share Their Experiences
Respiratory Therapist Carolyn Patterson:
“Carolyn was so helpful in showing me how the CPAP machine worked, and the proper way to clean and take care of it. When I called MedSupply to order supplies, the ladies were so helpful and nice, and answered all of my questions. Thanks for making me feel at ease during a scary time in my life.”